- Network and IT infrastructure event monitoring, management, and resolution when possible.
- Monitoring backups, opening cases with third-party providers as needed, and working to help resolve issues.
- Audits, including infrastructure, security, backup, and patch management.
- Manages external vulnerability scanning and reports.
- Assists in coordination of the support teams to maximum utilization and improve communication.
- Works with internal change management process and procedures.
- Works with consultants, engineers and management to do whatever is necessary to provide excellent service.
- Escalates problems to the appropriate party within the organization or external vendors to achieve resolution.
- Provides feedback on opportunities to improve process and workflow efficiency.
- Create new monitoring checks as necessary.
- Help develop and improve monitoring standards across all customers.
- 1+ years related NOC experience or similar IT experience.
- Professional and effective written and oral communication as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good computer, operating system and application knowledge.
- Good understanding of networking technologies and components such as switches, routers and firewalls.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- High level of organization and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and function collaboratively as a member of a fast-paced, client orientated team.
- Maintain accurate time tracking records of billable and non-billable time.
- SolarWinds N-central or other similar RMM tools
- Network monitoring software, such as PRTG
- Basic IT change management process
- Solid understanding of SNMP
- Ability to begin work at 7:30 AM is highly desirable but not required
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Simple IRA for eligible employees
- Remote work for eligible employees
- Cell phone stipend
- Class A office space
- Stocked snack bar
- Company sponsored outings
- Weekly breakfast tacos
To apply for this job please visit sigmainfo.recruiterbox.com.