Website Sigma Information Group
Are you looking for flexibility, stability and a fun work environment? Sigma Information Group is a fast-growing MSP in Austin that emphasizes a family oriented approach to work/life with great medical benefits and flexible work arrangements.
Sigma Information Group, Inc. has been providing the highest level of technology services to clients in Austin and throughout the US since 2000. We provide a variety of technical solutions for small and medium-sized businesses including managed IT services, project management, managed cloud services, backup and disaster recovery solutions, and managed security services. If it has an on/off switch, we manage it for our clients.
The Sigma team consists of intelligent and motivated individuals from a variety of backgrounds that each contribute equally to the success of the company. Employees are excellent problem solvers with a unique ability to explain technical details to non-technical clients. We like to empower our employees to be leaders and provide opportunities for personal and career growth.
Our clients expect a high level of service and professionalism and our employees ensure that they receive it while managing realistic expectations.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Simple IRA for eligible employees
- Remote work for eligible employees
- Cell phone stipend
- Class A office space
- Stocked snack bar
- Company sponsored outings
- Weekly breakfast tacos
Field Technician Job Brief
We are looking for a reliable and competent Field Service Technician to deliver an excellent client experience and to solve technical issues at our client locations throughout Austin. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction and maximizes customer retention.
Provides service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
Performs on site installation, repair, maintenance and testing
Diagnoses errors or technical problems and determines appropriate solutions
Works closely with team members to offer excellent client service and support to others when things get busy
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Manage on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Carefully and accurately track time for each ticket and visit
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner
- Follow all company’s procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to independently troubleshoot, test and resolve a range of equipment and software issues
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification
To apply for this job please visit sigmainfo.recruiterbox.com.