Website Sigma Information Group
Are you looking for flexibility, stability and a fun work environment? Sigma Information Group is a fast-growing MSP in Austin that emphasizes a family oriented approach to work/life with great medical benefits and flexible work arrangements.
Sigma Information Group, Inc. has been providing the highest level of technology services to clients in Austin and throughout the US since 2000. We provide a variety of technical solutions for small and medium-sized businesses including managed IT services, project management, managed cloud services, backup and disaster recovery solutions, and managed security services. If it has an on/off switch, we manage it for our clients.
The Sigma team consists of intelligent and motivated individuals from a variety of backgrounds that each contribute equally to the success of the company. Employees are excellent problem solvers with a unique ability to explain technical details to non-technical clients. We like to empower our employees to be leaders and provide opportunities for personal and career growth.
Our clients expect a high level of service and professionalism and our employees ensure that they receive it while managing realistic expectations.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Simple IRA for eligible employees
- Remote work for eligible employees
- Cell phone stipend
- Class A office space
- Stocked snack bar
- Company sponsored outings
- Weekly breakfast tacos
Help Desk Technician Job Brief
We are looking for a reliable Help Desk Technician to provide fast and competent technical assistance to our clients You will answer a range of technical questions, submitted by ticket, email or phone call, providing guidance and resolving issues directly.
An excellent Help Desk Technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain the solution. You must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with sometimes difficult problems.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s excellent reputation.
Note: Some on-site travel may be required, including regularly scheduled client visits.
- Serves as the first point of contact for clients seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Performs remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determines the best solution based on the issue and details provided by clients
- Works closely with team members to offer excellent client service and support to others when things get busy
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Carefully and accurately track time for each ticket and visit
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Bachelor degree desired but not required
To apply for this job please visit sigmainfo.recruiterbox.com.